seamless flow of information
In a criminal case, the Prosecutor’s* office resides squarely in the middle of the flow of paper and discovery materials and requires an ongoing exchange of information with law enforcement and courts. The efficiency of the criminal justice system depends on all components of the system working together.
JusticeTech Prosecution is a comprehensive electronic case file and workflow solution for the prosecuting attorney’s (PA) office and law enforcement. It facilitates communication between the prosecutor and police, provides discovery materials management and allows prosecutors to try cases using a notebook computer, freeing them from the burdens of the paper case file. Depending on requirements, the solution can either integrate with or replace the existing Case Management System (CMS).
Essential to JusticeTech Prosecution is TrueFiling LEAP, a cloud-based portal that enables Law Enforcement to communicate directly with the PA’s office through a secure, auditable channel. LEAP facilitates the electronic warrant request submission process and manages the communication and interaction between the Law Enforcement Agency (LEA) and the PA’s office.
The JusticeTech Prosecution solution includes:
- TrueFiling LEAP for a two link with law enforcement warrants, evidence and subpoenas
- Document capture methods (eFiling, scanning and more)
- Electronic workflow to review, prepare and prosecute cases
- Digital management of all discovery materials
- Electronic discovery
- Electronic case files synced with court docket
- CMS integration or replacement